Investment Management Intern
About the role:
As an intern, you will support the development of our core business and actively work with the management team (CEO in particular). You will gain insights into a variety of different areas, such as real estate acquisition and valuation (due diligence), establishment of financial vehicles within the frame of German jurisdictions and the set-up of institutional client networks.
- Support the Operations team in structuring the individual asset investments and establishing several property companies (SPVs)
- Support the team in the research and evaluation of potential real estate investment opportunities with regard to income, costs, quality and deadlines
- Conduct part of the asset management (properties) and stay in close contact with external property managers
- Occasional business trips to real estate locations for the purpose of asset management/ asset selection
- Research other asset classes as an investment opportunity and asses their risk/return
- Creation of investor reports outlining the performance of current real estate investments
- Support in the structuring of other investment vehicles, such as institutional funds, etc.
- Interdisciplinary work is very important to us. You will be in close contact with the due diligence, contract and project controlling teams as well as the board of directors.
What we offer
- Work alongside an ambitious and fun team of experts from a wide range of disciplines
- Opportunity to progress and join the company full-time upon successful study completion and good performance
- Responsibility in terms of decision-making and free room for ideas
- Attractive remuneration package
- Travel opportunities
If you are excited about what we do as much as we are, then we want you onboard!
- Master student / Bachelor graduates from various disciplines (Business/Finance/Law)
- Motivated individual willing to work in an agile and young Fintech start-up with the vision of liberalising the global real asset investment market
- Previous experiences in the consulting or finance industry are a plus.
- Willing to challenge the old approaches of funds and real asset financing and combine them with new upcoming technologies
- You work independently, reliably and are a sociable team player with a very structured working style
- Good knowledge of German and English required, both written and spoken
- Personal interest in the real asset market, FinTech, PropTech
- Internship minimum 6 months